Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site:
• All notices from Pale Ink Press to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to Pale Ink Press shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at: 10 Lily WayChico, CA 95928 Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to Pale Ink Press five (5) days after the date sent.
• All content appearing on this Web site is the property of: Pale Ink Press 10 Lily WayChico, CA 95928 Copyright © 2011 Pale Ink Press. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2011 Pale Ink Press. All rights reserved.
Use Of Site
• This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Pale Ink Press and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Pale Ink Press believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Pale Ink Press and its subsidiaries.
Shipping & Delivery
• At this time, Pale Ink Press ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, Pale Ink Press ships merchandise to Canada and Mexico, but not to other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
• Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details. Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Pale Ink Press is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
• The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Pale Ink Press makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Pale Ink Press SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Pale Ink Press BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. — OR Depending on State — The information and content on this server is provided “as is” with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by Pale Ink Press. The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Pale Ink Press is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon. The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information (“advertisers”), and not Pale Ink Press. The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by Pale Ink Press, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised. A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although Pale Ink Press tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
• You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in (link to Payment Options). Pale Ink Press reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
• Customer service is available as defined on the Contact Us page of this Web site.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED: Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Pale Ink Press and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited. GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of Pale Ink Press shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State’s courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury. MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Pale Ink Press with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Pale Ink Press with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Pale Ink Press. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
How we gather information from users
How we collect and store information depends on the page you are visiting, the activities in which you elect to participate and the services provided. You can visit many pages on our site without providing any information. Other pages may prompt you to provide information, such as when you request certain features (e.g., newsletters, news updates and other products), or submit an inquiry. You may also provide information when you participate in sweepstakes and contests, voting and polling activities, message boards and chat rooms and other interactive areas of our site. The BarbaraGeshekter web site may combine information that we collect with information we obtain from third parties and affiliates.
What we do with the information we collect
Personal information collected by the BarbaraGeshekter web site may also be used for other purposes including but not limited to site administration and troubleshooting. Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site (our Web hosting service and our newsletter provider, for example), or who provide billing, processing, shipping, promotions management or email management may also access such information.
Aggregated Information (information that does not personally identify you) may be used in many ways. As one example, we may combine information about your usage patterns with similar information obtained from other users to learn which pages are visited most or what features are most attractive. Aggregated Information may occasionally be shared with our advertisers and business partners, but cannot be used to contact you individually.
Information sharing and disclosure
1. We may disclose your information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
3. As we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets.
Your choice to opt out
A controlled program of email marketing is an important element of our online publishing business. From time to time we may send email that advertises our own products and services, and email that advertises the products and services of our advertising partners, to Registered Member. We may also allow other advertisers to directly send advertising email to Registered Members. Any email sent will provide the Registered Member with the ability to opt out of any future email advertising or marketing.
Affiliated sites, linked sites and advertisements
BarbaraGeshekter.com expects its partners, advertisers and third-party affiliates to respect the privacy of our users. However, third parties, including our partners, advertisers, affiliates and other content providers accessible through our site, may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. For example, during your visit to our site you may link to, or view as part of a frame on a BarbaraGeshekter web site page, certain content that is actually created or hosted by a third party. Also, through the BarbaraGeshekter web site you may be introduced to, or be able to access, information, Web sites, advertisements, features, contests or sweepstakes offered by other parties. BarbaraGeshekter.com is not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on a feature or page operated by a third party.
Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online. Should you choose to voluntarily disclose personal information on our site, such as in message boards, chat areas or in advertising or notices you post, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of BarbaraGeshekter.com and this policy.
The BarbaraGeshekter web site does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from or about children under 13 except as permitted by law. If we discover we have received any personal information from a child under 13 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe the BarbaraGeshekter web site has any information from or about anyone under 13, please contact us at the address listed below.
We can be reached by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you are entitled by law to request an Information Sharing Disclosure. If you provide notice to the address below, BarbaraGeshekter.com will provide you with a notice of your right to prevent sharing of your personal information as well as a cost-free means of doing so. To receive such a notice, submit a written request to email@example.com specifying that you seek your “California Customer Choice Notice.” Please allow thirty days for response.
Changes to this policy
BarbaraGeshekter.com reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
This policy and the use of this Site are governed by Illinois law. Any claim related to the Site or this policy shall be brought in a federal or state court in Chico, California, within one year after the claim arises. You agree no such claim may be brought as a class action. Users of the BarbaraGeshekter web site consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such court as the most convenient and appropriate for the resolution of disputes concerning this policy. The BarbaraGeshekter web site is controlled, operated and administered entirely within the United States. If you are located outside the United States, please note the information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. You hereby consent to this transfer.